Friday, September 19, 2008

Harvest Festival!

It is mid September and that means time for Clayton's annual Harvest Festival! My mother and I will be sharing a booth this year. She will be selling her beautiful watercolor paintings of landscapes and horses, and I will be selling my knitted or crocheted items, as well as a nice spread of crystal jewelry items. To see my mother's paintings, visit her website at http://suebrindle.webs.com/.

This fall/winter I will be teaching a weekend class on sewing, knitting, and crochet. It is designed for children or parent/child pairs and takes place at Explore!, an after school visual and performing arts school. Classes will start as soon as enough people sign up; to see the website please visit http://www.explorebeyondschool.com/Explore/sort_activity/crafts.php

All of their programs are great, and they have several locations in the southeast (I will be teaching in the Raleigh, NC area). They have dance, music, design, technology, pottery, and even "Hannah Montana" themed classes!

No comments: